#77. Mursalaat *SURAH*
In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful
1. By the (Winds) Sent Forth one after another (to man's profit)
2. Which then blow violently in tempestuous Gusts
3. And scatter (things) far and wide;
4. Then separate them one from another
5. Then spread abroad a Message
6. Whether of Justification or of Warning
7. Assuredly what ye are promised must come to pass
8. Then when the stars become dim;
9. When the heaven is cleft asunder;
10. When the mountains are scattered (to the winds) as dust;
11. And when the apostles are (all) appointed a time (to collect)
12. For what Day are these (Portents) deferred?
13. For the Day of Sorting out
14. And what will explain to thee what is the Day of Sorting out?
15. Ah woe that Day to the Rejecters of Truth!
16. Did We not destroy the men of old (for their evil)?
17. So shall We make later (generations) follow them
18. Thus do We deal with men of sin
19. Ah woe that Day to the Rejecters of Truth!
20. Have We not created you from a fluid (held) despicable?
21. The which We placed in a place of rest firmly fixed
22. For a period (of gestation) determined (according to need)?
23. For We do determine (according to need); for We are the Best
to determine (things)!
24. Ah woe that Day to the Rejecters of Truth!
25. Have We not made the earth (as a place) to draw together
26. The living and the dead
27. And made therein mountains standing firm lofty (in stature);
and provided for you water sweet (and wholesome)?
28. Ah woe that Day to the Rejecters of Truth!
29. (It will be said:) "Depart ye to that which ye used to reject
30. "Depart ye to a Shadow (of smoke ascending) in three columns"
31. "(Which yields) no shade of coolness and is of no use against
the fierce Blaze
32. "Indeed it throws about sparks (huge) as Forts
33. "As if there were (a string of) yellow camels (marching
34. Ah woe that Day to the Rejecters of Truth!
35. That will be a Day when they shall not be able to speak
36. Nor will it be open to them to put forth pleas
37. Ah woe that Day to the Rejecters of Truth!
38. That will be a Day of Sorting out! We shall Gather you
together and those before (you)!
39. Now if ye have a trick (or plot) use it against Me!
40. Ah woe that Day to the Rejecters of Truth!
41. As to the Righteous they shall be amidst (cool) shades and
springs (of water)
42. And (they shall have) fruits all they desire
43. "Eat ye and drink ye to your heart's content: for that ye
44. Thus do We certainly reward the Doers of Good
45. Ah woe that Day to the Rejecters of Truth!
46. (O ye Unjust!) Eat ye and enjoy yourselves (but) a little
while for that ye are Sinners
47. Ah woe that Day to the Rejecters of Truth!
48. And when it is said to them "Prostrate yourselves!" They do
49. Ah woe that Day to the Rejecters of truth!
50. Then what Message after that will they believe in?
Back To Index Page