#86. Tariq *SURAH*
In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful
1. By the Sky and the Night-Visitant (therein)
2. And what will explain to thee what the Night-Visitant is?
3. (It is) the Star of piercing brightness
4. There is no soul but has a protector over it
5. Now let man but think from what he is created!
6. He is created from a drop emitted
7. Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs:
8. Surely (Allah) is able to bring him back (to life)!
9. The Day that (all) things secret will be tested
10. (Man) will have no power and no helper
11. By the Firmament which returns (in its round)
12. And by the Earth which opens out (for the gushing of springs
or the sprouting of vegetation)
13. Behold this is the Word that distinguishes (Good from Evil):
14. It is not a thing for amusement
15. As for them they are but plotting a scheme
16. And I am planning a scheme
17. Therefore grant a delay to the unbelievers: Give respite to
them gently (for a while)
Back To Index Page